- Postdoctoral researcher at the Planetary Boundaries group at Stockholm Resilience Centre, studying feedback between human development, the economy, and planetary boundaries.
- Background in system dynamics, economics, and resilience thinking.
- Co-leads the module on systems thinking at Stockholm Resilience Centre’s Master’s program and lectures on ecological economics and system dynamics modeling.
- Supports the National Coordinator for the 2030 Agenda in Sweden.
- Before joining Stockholm Resilience Centre, he worked at the United Nations on the 2030 Agenda and SDGs. He has also worked at the Swedish Society for Nature Conservation (Naturskyddsföreningen).
- Collste holds a joint Ph.D. degree in Sustainability Science from Stockholm University and Economics from CERDI at Université Clermont Auvergne in France.